Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphone apps, fixed cameras and crowd sourcing to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Diageo, Mars PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices worldwide supporting regional markets. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
As Product Marketing Manager you will lead the development of our product messaging and sales enablement content tools, collaboration with our Product Strategy team, lead the value proposition and messaging for our breakthrough computer vision technology and responsible for creating compelling customer-facing contents to showcase our innovations for the retail industry.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and our buyers;
- Identify and analyze the possible impact of competitive product messaging and work with Product
- Strategy to gain a strong understanding our competitive landscape
- Help us develop differentiated value propositions at Trax
- Create sales enablement tools and content (e.g. product presentations, technical brief, sales scripts, battle cards and other sales tools) to articulate the benefits of our products, solutions and services and train our commercial teams
- Work closely with Product Strategy to support product roadmap efforts (e.g. Statement of directions, quarterly roadmap presentation) and product releases. Draft business cases to support new product development relevant when required
- Collaborate with R&D and Engineering teams to develop customer-facing contents like videos, whitepapers, technical briefs and blog posts
- Present and educate both to internal teams and external press our portfolio of solutions and their benefits.
- Work directly with our creative agency to deliver world-class product marketing assets
The profile we are looking for
- 8+ years of experience in product marketing or related marketing experience delivering results in a b2b marketing role
- Experience conducting customer research and analysis
- Superior communication and analytical skills, strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience and knowledge of artificial intelligence / computer vision technologies – advantage
- Experience and knowledge of the consumer goods / retail industry- advantage