Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list. The company enables tighter execution controls in-store and the ability to leverage competitive insights through their in-store execution tools, market measurement services and data science to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Trax does this using smartphone apps, fixed cameras and crowd sourcing to gain actionable shelf analytics in real-time.
With over 175 clients, in over 50 countries, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Nestle, Diageo, Mars PepsiCo and many more, leverage Trax globally to manage their in-store execution and increase revenues at the shelf. Trax is headquartered in Singapore, with offices worldwide supporting regional markets. To learn more about Trax, please visit www.traxretail.com.
Role: EMEA Marketing Manager reporting to EMEA Marketing Director (Based in London). Dotted line reporting to Russia Country Leader.
This role is an important part of Trax growth strategy for the Russia market. The Russia market requires a localized strategy for delivering marcomms and sales enablement in the Russian language. In addition, the approach to trade, industry and social media requires unique planning and execution for the Russia market. The local market is a success for Trax, but continued growth depends on Trax ability to demonstrate its unique value proposition vs smaller, local competitors.
As our EMEA Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving our brand awareness, sales enablement and integrated marketing programs for the region but focusing on Russia and Eastern Europe. This includes driving PR, inbound marketing (i.e. email and social media), sales enablement support (pitch materials and case studies) and account-based marketing (i.e. customer videos and events). Furthermore, in collaboration with our global events team, you will be responsible for local Trax events and exhibition opportunities to help our audiences discover and learn about Trax’s products and services to build brand awareness and leads in the EMEA region.
Primary job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and execute the Russia and Eastern Europe marketing strategy and activation calendar
- Build brand awareness, visibility and marketing campaigns for Trax in the EMEA region (mainly Russia and Eastern Europe) through press, media and analyst engagements.
- Deliver localization needs for regional marketing materials. This will require translation of materials to Russian and the creation of Russia specific materials (materials need to be localized for language and for the specific media and social media platforms in the local market)
- Engage with the sales teams to develop effective sales enablement tools and assets that will help drive awareness and understanding of our client success and value to the market
- Deliver regional events (Trax owned and Industry Events)
- Measure and evaluate the success of marketing activities and lead nurture programs
Key Competencies & Attributes:
This a role for a confident and experienced marketing all-rounder. This successful applicant will be equally comfortable delivering a PR campaign for a new product launch or managing an event program or writing / translating content for social media as well managing marketing qualified leads in marketing automation tools. Successful applicant will be a highly driven and proactive person able to set a clear direction and with the drive to overcome obstacles when they arise.
Experience of Integrated Marketing & Thought Leadership:
- Ability to think strategically, champion our customers and ascertain a strong understanding of insights to derive local market opportunities for our growth and positioning in consumer goods and retail
- Ability to develop effective integrated marketing programs (online to offline)
- Ability to write and craft narratives that engages and excites our client audience
- Experience of working with Russia press, media and social media appropriate for B2B (Consumer Goods/Retailer audience
- Experience of delivering PR campaigns and with working with PR agencies
- Drive collaboration with regional sales team to advocate voice of the client, gain customer success stories and share best practices
- Drive collaboration with global marketing team to ensure alignment with global strategies
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and eloquent in conversing and engaging with all stakeholder levels
- Ability to write and translate content pieces for media
- Self-starter with a keen interest in technology driven solutions
- Preferred: Knowledge of CPG industry, both manufacturer and retailer
- Trax Brand Visibility (PR mentions, event / speaking opps, etc)
- Leads/Pipeline development
- Customer engagement via the success of localized content