At Trax, we digitize the physical world of retail.
By leveraging the power of AI and Computer Vision, we make it easy for CPG and Retailers to collect shelf data, surface actionable insights, and unlock revenue opportunities in every point of sale. Trax is a global leader in computer vision solutions for CPGs and Retailers, ranking in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 list.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Product Marketer - CPG who is passionate about understanding the needs of CPG customers and bringing solutions to market to meet those needs.
Reporting into the CPG Product Marketing Lead (SVP), you’ll work with teams across the company to help attract new clients to Trax and convert them into valued customers. You do this by developing in-depth solution, customer, and market insight, translating that insight into positioning, messaging, and content that will be used in our demand generation, sales, and account plans.
The role is based in Tel Aviv (Israel), Paris (France) or Budapest (Hungary).
- Customer Insight: Develop in-depth knowledge of our customers, their buyer and user personas as well as their buyer’s and user’s journey.
- Market Intelligence: Develop in-depth knowledge of the CPG market, the competitive offerings in the market, and our USPs.
- Product Knowledge: For our existing CPG offerings, develop in-depth knowledge of our solutions’ value proposition, use cases and components.
- Positioning & Messaging: For our new CPG solutions, produce compelling positioning and messaging that shows Trax’s value and differentiation.
- Content: together with our Corporate Marketing team, produce assets that will help our customer-facing teams demonstrate the value of Trax for CPG companies: testimonial videos, case studies, webinars, white papers, blog posts, etc. You will work directly with our creative agency to deliver world-class product marketing assets.
- Demand Generation: Support our Growth Marketing team by providing them with the insight, positioning, messaging, and content needed to create new demand for Trax.
- Sales Enablement: Enable the Sales, Growth Marketing and Operations teams with slides, presentations, collateral, competitive analyses, product videos, demos, insights, best practices and training. You won't just create these - you'll also work within those teams to drive adoption and usage.
- Pricing and Packaging: Work with our Solutions and Sales teams to identify opportunities, design experiments, and create solutions to improve customers’ understanding of Trax’s value proposition and willingness to pay for our products
- You have 6+ years’ experience in B2B product marketing, for a large enterprise SaaS or Tech product with €25M+ in ARR.
- You’ve worked with product teams on the entire lifecycle of product marketing
- You have experience creating and testing pricing and packaging for B2B SaaS products.
- You have experience working closely with B2B sales teams and helping them sell more effectively.
- You have experience conducting customer research (incl. interviews) and analysis
- You have experience working in a global environment
- You are English-native or possess an outstanding written English (you will be required to take an English test)
- Experience and/or knowledge of the consumer goods / retail industry is an advantage