Trax is looking for a Support Specialist to join our Global Support team located in Japan, Tokyo. This person will be responsible to provide technical support and be a focal point to our regional offices and customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and with tight SLAs to provide excellent service.
He or she is expected to be an autodidact who can push himself or herself to become a key player in the Trax organization.
· Handling and answering customers issues and tickets
· Supporting Customers and regional offices for Trax SaaS applications
· Building and maintaining strong and close relations with customers by performing weekly / monthly calls and follow ups
· Building and Maintaining internal and external Knowledge base
· Represent technical customer’s issues within the organization (Escalation to R&D, Product)
· Ability to work full time
· Relevant Education background (Practical engineer)
· Proven experience working as a Pre/Post sales engineer.
· Proven customer experience with technical orientation.
· Strong computer user skills.
· Knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB and experience in writing SQL Queries
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to function appropriately under stressful conditions. Good stress management skills required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work both in a team environment and individually
· Willing to travel when required
· Willing to work in non-working hours / days
· Required Languages (Must) – English, Japanese.
BSc in Business, Information Technology or related fields