Trax is looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our IT team. We are looking for someone who wants to learn new things, take ownership of existing systems and manage new services and systems.
The IT Support Specialist will be Handle On-boarding and Off-boarding IT operations, take ownership of user creation in various corporate and commercial applications, work under pressure and with tight SLAs to provide excellent service and much more.
• Provide IT services in the Tel-Aviv office.
• Handle On-boarding / Off-boarding and IT operations.
• Take ownership of user creation in various corporate and commercial applications.
• Handling IT documentation.
• Handling Inventory IT operations.
• An IT Support Specialist with at least 4+ years’ hands-on experience in IT Help desk / IT Support
• Worked on various OS environment: Windows , Linux (mandatory), MacOS
• Understanding networking concepts such as TCP/IP, VPN
• Experience with office support environment and printers
• Experience with Identity Provider/ SSO concepts like Okta
• Experience with Office365 or familiar systems
• Have experience in computer repair, deployment and troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of antivirus principals and client configuration
* Good English skills – reading and writing
• AWS / GCP or another cloud platform principal knowledge
• Experience with multiplatform, cloud-oriented environments
• Linux/ MacOS courses and certifications