We are seeking a Financial Analyst, based in Tel Aviv, to provide both strategic and operational support to the Trax business operations and participating in Global initiatives when required. Reporting to the Senior Senior Planning and Reporting Manager based in Singapore, we are looking for a team member who can work independently and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty within a growing tech company.
· Data gathering
· Analyse actual, forecast and budget expenses on a monthly and quarterly basis.
· Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control.
· Support Senior Management team and department heads with financial planning, data analysis and KPI measurements, while providing strategic added value.
· Develop and maintain financial and operational models and procedures.
· Prepare management presentations and reporting packages.
· Drive insightful analytics from financials, understanding of financial statement constructs.
· Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency and scale.
· 0-3 years of experience in a fast-growing global high-tech company.
· Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to present information clearly and concisely.
· Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
· Information systems capabilities (NetSuite – an advantage).
· Fluent written and spoken English
· High attention to details.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Innovative, solution oriented, while being methodical.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Efficient and creative problem-solver, comfortable with ambiguity and complexity.
· Reliable, high ethical standards and committed.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management