trax is looking for a FP&A Manager that will provides strategic and financial support and participates in global initiatives as required. this role reports functionally to the Group FP&A manager based in Singapore and is instrumental in assisting on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, and financial forecasting.
· 3+ years of experience in a fast-growing global high-tech company.
· Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to present information clearly and concisely.
· Expert knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
· Strong information systems capabilities (NetSuite – an advantage).
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· Willingness to work with the west coast in non-conventional hours.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management
· Master’s Degree in Economics/Accounting/Business Management – an advantage.