Trax is the world’s leader in image recognition for retail. Providing leading technology and market data services to tier one manufacturers in over 45 countries around the world, we enable tighter in-store execution controls and holistic view of your competitive landscape, all in real time.
Headquartered in Singapore, with offices across APAC, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America, top brands such as Coca-Cola, AB InBev, Heineken, Nestle and Henkel leverage Trax globally to increase revenues at all points of sale.
Please visit www.traxretail.com for more information.
We are seeking a Senior Finance Analyst, based in Singapore, to provide both strategic and operational support to the Trax business operations across the APAC region, participating in Global initiatives as required. The role is the single point of contact for all regional finance requirements, reporting functionally to the Global Commercial Finance Senior Manager based in London while supporting the APAC region leads in Singapore, Australia and Japan as business partner. We are looking for a team member who can work independently and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty within a growing tech company.
- Monthly revenue forecasting for the region including variance analysis versus budget, informed by partnering with the sales and operations teams
- Presentation of monthly revenue results to the APAC region leads and other stakeholders as required.
- Partner with APAC region leads and other relevant commercial leaders to ensure the businesses are on track to meet targets, via identifying potential gaps vs. forecast and working out gap closing plans
- Regularly attend regional sales/management meetings
- Review proposals to ensure compliance with company guidelines and policies and revenue recognition accounting standards.
- Review customer contracts to ensure they are in line with commercial negotiation terms and fully understand the implications on revenue recognition / costs/ cash collection, as well as highlighting any potential risks
- Attend client meetings if required
- Perform pricing analysis to understand the profitability of projects and ensure the impact of any discounting is fully understood by the APAC region leads
- Provide monthly variance analysis on the regional P&L and present to relevant stakeholders
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed reporting / analysis to support business needs.
- Provide necessary inputs to support operating plans and rolling forecast.
- Support the local organization in raising awareness and knowledge of financial management.
- Act a primary liaison to the regional sales team in respect of financial matters, and the group finance team in respect of regional matters.
- Other ad-hoc assignment(s)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to explain financial concepts to non-finance people
- Strong business acumen and sound knowledge of finance/accounting concepts
- Confident and comfortable leading meetings with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and self-driven personality
- Proactive, with a “Can do” attitude and collaborative spirit
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in performing the required duties
- Hard-working, efficient and motivated by results
- Ability to analyze and make recommendations, alongside the capacity to drive through key business changes
- Qualified and experienced in a similar business partnering/financial analysis role
- Proficient with Excel and other MS Office applications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Previous experience in matrix organization preferred
- Degree in Finance or Accountancy
- A recognized accounting qualification (CA/CPA/ACCA/CIMA)