Manager of Quality and Continuous Improvement will identify, lead and implement approved continuous improvement efforts across the Americas region. This position is responsible for managing the implementation of continuous improvement methods aiming at improving quality, increase customer satisfaction and educate the employees about the meaning and importance of an excellence mindset.
This position reports to Trax VP of Quality and Continuous Improvement.
· Execute on going new direction and corporate quality initiatives as directed by Trax VP of Quality in the Americas region.
· Facilitate and co-facilitate various quality and excellence related workshops and education events.
· Work with the Operations and R&D leadership teams and champions across the Americas region in analyzing key performance indicators to ensure improvement efforts are strategically aligned and adding value.
· Be proficient in guiding root-cause analysis. Lead or coach focused improvement tools and teams to improve results like quality, delivery, cost and more.
· Implement problem solving methodologies such as Fishbone, 5 Whys etc.
· Specify and coordinate best practices and ensure deployment of such practices across the company to each location and unit. Ensure consistency of implemented processes and programs.
· Hands on involvement in process improvement and procedures writing (SOPs).
· Facilitate the selection, scoping and planning of specific improvement projects. Resolve implementation issues.
· Promote agile processes and implementation of quality gates in SCRUM environment.
· Hands on experience using modern Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement methods
· Extensive knowledge in software agile processes and critical to quality gates.
· Solid experience in leading transformation and change and in educating others on quality principles in the high-tech industry
· Strong project management, organizational, analytical, and presentation skills
· Strong statistical skills to identify variances in processes and operational activities.
· Strong data driven mindset.
· Demonstrated ability to apply critical thought processes to develop, recommend and implement strategies and programs that address corporate quality objectives and needs
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills up and down the organizational hierarchy to include international offices
· Demonstrated leadership skills and influence on those with whom there is not a reporting relationship
· Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict effectively, manage change and problem solve.
· Demonstrated ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
· This position will require frequent travel across the region.
· The position will be based in our Shopkick office in Redwood, CA.
· Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education. Certified processes and quality improvements techniques such as Six Sigma - preferred.