Trax is looking for software developers to work in our San Francisco office on our crowd sourced data collection platform and help take us to planetary scale. We are tackling issues of how to recruit and manage on demand workforces globally.
What we do
Trax is the world leader in computer vision solutions for retail, ranking in the top 25 fastest growing companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Trax Engineering is located in Tel Aviv and San Francisco. We customers that you have heard of and even your friends will recognize like Coca-Cola, Heineken, and Nestle.
For more on Trax https://www.linkedin.com/company/trax-retail/.
What you’ll do
As a Trax Back End software developer you will be responsible for our crowd management services, data collection services and API’s. You will work on scalability, payment systems, database design and contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product. You would be responsible from architecture through implementation. All of this, while working with a small team of great people from around the world.
If you like to think about the problem as much as the solution, enjoy working as part of a small team and like introducing new technology to others then Trax is the place for you.
What we have for you
Competitive Salary with Equity
Fast growing company
Located downtown SF at the intersection of chinatown and north beach
Health, Wellness, Transportation
Development tools of your choice
Professional Development Reimbursement
Trax is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.
● 4+ years of experience as a backend software developer.
● Demonstrated proficiency with either Ruby or Elixir, AWS and SQL.
● You’re a flawless executor and know how to build great software.
● You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve hard problems.
● Solid software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
● Bonus points for experience with:
○ Elixir / Phoenix
○ Open source contributions
● Fast learner and highly motivated
● Good communication skills