Trax Retail is seeking a highly qualified Contract Manager to support our growing global legal team remotely anywhere within Costa Rica.
- This roles will report directly to and work closely with our Commercial Counsel.
- Responsibilities include supporting all aspects of the contract life cycle management process from creation, negotiation, signature, storage, in-life management and change management and manage some of those processes and activities.
Trax Retail is a leading provider of computer vision solutions and analytics for retail. We offer in-store execution, market-measurement and data-science solutions to Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) brands and retailers through our proprietary, cutting-edge computer vision platform, which analyzes visual data obtained in store to deliver real-time, granular shelf and store-level insights. Our platform provides our customers with a suite of in-store execution tools and market measurement and analytics services, allowing them to unlock revenue opportunities at all points of sale. Our customers include many of the world’s top brands and retailers, including 30 of the Top 50 global CPG companies as measured by Statisca.com. We are a fast-moving, nimble company with employees around the world and a market presence in more than 90 countries.
In 2019, we were selected as a Red Herring Top 100 Global company and have been ranked in the top 25 Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. Our global headquarters is in Singapore, with offices across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, North America and South America. To find out more about Trax, please visit www.TraxRetail.com.
Trax will offer a competitive salary, equity incentives and benefits.
Trax Retail provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Draft, negotiate, close, revise and improve a wide variety of contracts, documents and legal instruments, including SaaS customer agreements, vendor contracts, and various partnership/alliance agreements.
- Redlining or editing contracts.
- Interpret key contractual provisions considering the Company’s business objectives and operations, as well as applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
- Manage contract performance in support of quality, availability, and financial goals and strategies.
- Meet with customers to discuss both contractual and business matters.
- Provide advice and guidance to various teams relating to contract negotiation and conclusion.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure needs are met and expectations are exceeded.
- Provide support and advice on potential business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and design plans to implement these changes.
- Provide support and advice on aspects of commercial and contract negotiations including developing sourcing strategies and working through complex commercial/contractual issues and recommend course(s) of action.
- Coordinating/allocating general contracts requests.
- Negotiating general agreements with customers and partners in line with Company policies, third-party NDAs/changes requested, and partner/reseller terms.
- Liaising with Finance department partners including Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) and Revenue Teams.
- Providing first line responses to contract/legal queries.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience in the technology industry, with contracts training strongly preferred.
- Industry awareness of relevant legislation and practices.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple negotiations and manage deadlines in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
- Excellent drafting, negotiating, and communication skills.
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and writing skills (additional languages such as Hebrew, Spanish, French, Russian, Japanese a plus).
- Capable of professionally managing confidential information.
- Ability to interface and communicate effectively with a large number of diverse internal groups, including all levels of employees, in-house and external legal counsel, customers, consultants and vendors.
- Must be willing to work odd hours to accommodate multiple jurisdictions and time zones.
- Working knowledge of the following a plus:
-SaaS Cloud Solution Agreements
-Consultancy/Professional Services Agreements
-Revenue Recognition Matters
-Contract Lifecycle Management tools
- Strong working knowledge of legal research tools and other computer skills, including:
-Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
-An interest in computer vision technology and machine learning algorithms.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Management or pre-law (desirable), Masters or JD a plus.