We are seeking for Information and Technology (IT) Software and Services purchases buyer as part of our Procurement department, , focusing on supporting IT requirements.
The Procurement Buyer for Information and Technology (IT) Software and Services purchases is responsible for managing all commercial terms and developing sourcing strategies. The Buyer has functional responsibility for managing quotations, negotiating, identifying potential sources, and close hardware contracts.
Additionally, the Buyer manages all aspects of the supplier relationship, including contract maintenance, meet cost savings targets.
This position will also support the various processes and procedures of the Indirect Purchasing Services team, while driving improvements to the organization and improving efficiency.
- Experience in purchasing with special terms and conditions
- At least 4 years of proven work experience as Buyer or similar role – must
- IT knowledge
- A strong combination of analytical and interpersonal skills with deep knowledge in procurement procedures
- Strong negotiations skills
- Ability to maintain internal communication with company leaders and externally with suppliers` sales
- Excellent English (written and verbal) – must
- BA / BSc in business, finance, or other related field – must
- Master of Business Administration – advantage